Savita Bhabhi is the first Indian cartoon porn star. She was created by the Deshmukh in 2008. Since then she is a center of controversy because of the Indian culture and government. At first sight, she might look like an ordinary Indian woman, but that couldn’t be further from the truth.
It is a popular opinion that Savita is popular because:
- It is pleasing to watch an Indian girl going after pleasure within a society that shames women for the pursuit of their own pleasure.
- She matches the stereotypes of an Indian bhabhi, but she also breaks those same stereotypes by going after sex.
- Even though she is portrayed as an upper-caste woman, she pursues sexual relationships with multiple people no matter their caste, class, or gender.
- has also her own Wikipedia page,
- she is mentioned in Sex, Explained on Netflix,
- has her own short documentary by Buzzfeed,
- is part of many songs,
- is mentioned in other media (the new Indian Express, The Huffington post, the Wall street journal, the Times, …).
In 2013, Savita Bhabhi Movie was published. The movie was and still is available only online due to censorship in India. It was the first Indian animated adult movie and Savita’s voice is done by famous Rozlyn Khan. There were even speculations of getting the movie to Hollywood.
The movie takes the fight against censorship. It was an attempt to use SB’s popularity to open up a debate about Internet censorship.