Thank you for choosing the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) as a payment type. This option allows you to make a payment using Google Pay, Paytm, PhonePe, etc. The payment can be done within the Skrill online wallet. Information about how you can pay with Skrill can be found here.
However, this option is available only for the yearly membership. It’s really easy to use and pay with Skrill, below you can find a few steps which you can follow for the successful payment.
- Create a Skrill account here.
- Fill in your name, country, currency, and login details. Skrill will verify your account with an SMS sent to your mobile phone.
- Log in to your Skrill account and click on the DEPOSIT button.
- Within the Additional payment options, you will see UPI as the third option. Please click on DEPOSIT NOW.
- Now, you should choose the USD as a currency and type the amount $139 (the part below “Deposit” is editable). The reason why you put only $139 is that Skrill is taking a processing fee and there is an exchange rate fee so at the end you will be charged approximately $179.95 which is the price for the yearly membership. After you edit it, please hit the CONFIRM button.
- After, you can choose to pay by scanning the QR code or by writing your UPI ID. Then please click Verify & Pay.
- Now you have topped up your Skrill wallet and you should be able to send us the amount to our Skrill account. Please click on SEND in the left menu.
Choose Skrill to Skrill option and click on SEND NOW.
In the next step, please enter [email protected] as a recipient and type the amount in USD which you have topped up in the previous steps ($139).
Once you have sent the payment, please contact us at [email protected] with the screenshot of the payment, username, and e-mail you’d like to use for the membership and we will create it for you for one year.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at the above mentioned e-mail.